This Digital Service is owned by the Government of the Republic of Singapore. Access to any area of this Digital Service is governed by the terms and conditions below ("Terms"). By accessing and using any area of this Digital Service, you shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be legally bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to any of these Terms, please do not use this Digital Service. In these Terms, the words "we", "our" and "us" refers to the Government of the Republic of Singapore.
We may revise these Terms at any time by updating this page. You should visit this page from time to time and review the current Terms because they are binding on you. We may modify or discontinue any information or features that form part of this Digital Service at any time, with or without notice to you, and without liability.
Access to this Digital Service
The accessibility and operation of this Digital Service relies on technologies outside our control. We do not guarantee continuous accessibility or uninterrupted operation of this Digital Service.
Relying on Information
We provide this Digital Service as a general information source only and we are not involved in giving professional advice here. This Digital Service may not cover all information available on a particular issue. Before relying on this Digital Service, you should do your own checks or obtain professional advice on your particular circumstances.
Where appropriate, we use available technology to protect the security of communications made through this Digital Service. However, we do not accept liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions and other communications made through this Digital Service.
Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite our best efforts, we make no warranties that this Digital Service is free of infection by computer viruses or other unauthorised software.
You should take appropriate steps to keep your information, software and equipment secure. This includes clearing your Internet browser cookies and cache before and after using any services on this Digital Service.
This Digital Service contains hyperlinks to digital services which are not maintained or controlled by us. We shall not be responsible for the contents of any hyperlinked digital service or any hyperlink contained in a hyperlinked digital service, and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those digital services. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such hyperlinked digital services are entirely at your own risk.
All hyperlinks to other digital services are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this Digital Service. The inclusion of any hyperlink does not imply any endorsement by us of such digital services. Under no circumstances shall we be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on digital services to which this Digital Service is hyperlinked.
Except as set forth below, caching and hyperlinks to, and the framing of this Digital Service or any of its contents are prohibited:
- You must make a specific request for, and secure permission from us prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, any page or part of this Digital Service, or engaging in similar activities. We reserve the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of any page or part of this Digital Service or any of its contents.
- Your hyperlinking to, or your framing of this Digital Service or any of its contents constitutes acceptance of these Terms. If you do not accept these Terms, you must discontinue linking to, or framing of this Digital Service or any of its contents.
- Under no circumstances shall we be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on digital services that link to this Digital Service or any of its contents.
- We reserve all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any digital service containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
- We reserve the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames to this Digital Service and disclaim any responsibility for the content available on any other digital service reached by links to or from this Digital Service or any of its contents.
All material displayed on this Digital Service, including the images of people or places, is either the property of us, or has been used with the permission of the relevant rights holder.
Accordingly, downloading, reproduction or use of such material by any other person, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED, unless such downloading, reproduction or use complies with the Terms contained within this Digital Service, and prior consent in writing is obtained from us, and from the relevant rights holder (if applicable).
We maintain this Digital Service for the information and education of its users. As such, users may only download, reproduce or use materials displayed on this Digital Service for strictly non-commercial and personal purposes, and are strictly prohibited from downloading, reproducing, modifying, distributing, re-posting, framing or using any such materials, including but not limited to text, images, photographs, and audio and video files or programs, for any public or commercial purpose, including for sale, unless prior written permission is first obtained from us.
Please click here to view this Digital Service’s Privacy Statement.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
We will not be liable for any loss or damage (i) that you may incur on account of using, visiting or relying on any statements, opinion, representation or information in this Digital Service, (ii) resulting from any delay in operation or transmission, communications failure, Internet access difficulties or malfunctions in equipment or software, or (iii) the conduct or the views of any person who accesses or uses this Digital Service.
Use of this Digital Service and these Terms are governed by the laws of Singapore. Any claim relating to the use of this Digital Service shall be heard by Singapore Courts.