- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage. SDE Services may contain links to other websites, social media platforms, applications and other services. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites, social media platforms, applications and other services and we advise you to read the privacy statements of such websites, social media platforms, applications and other services you visit which collects personal information.
INFORMATION YOU GIVE US
- Depending on the products and services you use, we collect different kinds of personal information from or about you.
- We receive and store any information you enter or give us on all our online and mobile websites, social media platforms, applications, other digital services and/or through our radio stations or such other media as you may use to access any of the SDE Services. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features available from the SDE Services. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future features for you, improving our services and communicating with you.
- We collect the personal information you provide, such as your name, username and email address when you use our products and services, create an account, contact us or participate in any online surveys, community discussions or chatrooms or otherwise interact with us. We also collect information about you when you create or share content, message or communicate with others using any of SDE Services.
- We also receive information from you when you participate in our contests which may be broadcasted on our online and mobile websites, social media platforms, applications, other digital services platforms, or radio stations and/or participate in any events and/or roadshows organised by us, and if you choose not to provide any information, you may not be able to participate in such contests organised by us. Information collected by us for our contests and/or events would include, amongst other things, your personal information such as your name, address, identification number, contact number and email address. In addition, photographs, audio recordings and/or video recordings may be taken during such contests and/or events. You consent to us taking such audio and/or video recordings.
- If you make any purchase, the information we collect shall include but is not limited to your credit card and/or debit card number, other card information, other account and authentication information, personal banking details, billing, shipping and contact details.
- If you visit our online and mobile websites, social media platforms and/or access our applications and other digital services, or call into our radio stations, we may collect information about you, the type of device you use, your device's unique identifier, the IP address of your device, your operating system, the type of internet browser that you use, usage information, diagnostic information, browsing information, session summary information, file attributes (including attributes for photos, videos, music and documents), and local information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices on which you install or access our products or services (as the case may be).
- We may gather all of the above information automatically. Where available, our services may also use GPS, your IP address and other technologies to determine a device's approximate location to allow us to improve our products and services.
- We may also collect information from third parties, including business partners and marketing agencies. This includes your contact information from marketing partners when we engage in joint marketing or co-branding activities, your IP address or location information from service providers to offer certain products and/or services relevant to your location, and data from your social networks to authenticate your product and/or services use with us, or that you grant permission to our products and/or services to access.
What is the information used for?
Your personal data will be collected, used, disclosed and/or processed by us or our agents for the following purposes:
- To send you notices, information, promotions and updates, including marketing and advertising materials in relation to our goods and services and those of third-party organizations selected by us.
- To allow you access to use SDE Services.
- To provide goods and services by us or by our designated representatives and/or business partners to you or to parties designated by you and matters ancillary thereto.
- To verify and process payment when you purchase goods and services from us.
- For verification and record of your personal particulars, including comparing it with information from other sources and using the information to communicate with you.
- To conduct statistical analysis of the users of the SDE Services, including the number of users, the frequency of use, profile of users and using such analysis for our business plans, the enhancement of our products and services, targeted advertisements and conveying such information in broad terms (but not information in relation to specific individuals) to third parties who have or propose to have business dealings with us.
- To comply with any request from any third party or any order of court or directive from authorities investigating any alleged offence, misdeeds and/or abuse or for the purposes of taking legal action against any users.
Can you opt out?
- Whenever we send you any marketing information, we will endeavour to include instructions on how to unsubscribe. Be that as it may, in the event that you wish for us to discontinue the collection, use, disclosure and/or processing of your personal data by us for any of the above purposes, you may also write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of the same (the "Opt-out Email"). An acknowledgement email will be sent within fourteen (14) days upon receipt of the Opt-out Email and we shall process your request within one (1) month upon receipt of the Opt-out Email.
- You may choose to stop using any of SDE Services, and/or not participate in our contests and/or events at any time. However, please note that your personal information would only be deleted from our records after a reasonable time.
Can you access or correct your personal data?
You may update your personal information at any time by accessing your registered account(s) with us or by writing in to us at email@example.com to inform us of the same.
Will your personal information be shared with anyone?
- We will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone.
- We will only share your personal details with a third party for the purposes and situations as described above, or for other purposes where we have your consent to do so.
- For the avoidance of doubt, you consent to:
- SDE collecting, using, disclosing and/or processing your personal data for the purposes and situations as described above;
- SDE transferring your personal data out of Singapore to SDE's third party service providers or agents for the purposes and situations as described above.
- You acknowledge and agree that when you share and communicate using any of SDE Services, such as our social media platforms and Mobile App, you may be sharing and/or publicizing personal information about yourself, and such information may be viewed by anyone (whether such person has an account and/or utilizes any of SDE Services). You further acknowledge that such people who may have access to the personal information you shared can choose to share it with others on any of SDE Services or on any other platforms available publicly. In addition, whenever you comment or react to anybody's post or message, your comment or reaction may be visible to others.
Third Party Sites
- SDE Services may contain links to other websites, social media platforms operated by third parties. You agree that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of websites operated by third parties that are linked to our website/s, social media platforms or other digital platforms.
How is your data protected?
We will take reasonable precautions to ensure that personal data are protected from unauthorized access and other similar risks. Access to your registered account(s) (if any) is password protected. Thus, no other party, including SDE's employees, can change the information. However, you must remember to log off from your registered account and close the requisite application/s after use so that no unauthorized party can have access. You are responsible for the safe-keeping of your password. You must not, at any time, disclose your password to any third party, including SDE's employees and/or representatives and/or contractors. We will not be responsible and you agree that we cannot be held liable for any losses or damage incurred by you whatsoever caused by your non-compliance to any of the foregoing. All information gathered by SDE is stored in systems that may only be accessed by authorised SDE's staff using assigned user ids and passwords. In certain areas, SDE uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- SDE may in its own discretion amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by posting an announcement on our online media platforms. You agree that such posting will constitute sufficient and adequate notice to you of the changes. You agree that your continued use of our products and services after such amendment will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by the modified policy.
When you access, use and/or interact with the SDE Services, we or our authorized service providers may use "cookies", "web beacons" and other tracking technologies where small data files are sent to the app and/or browser, application or device to store and track information about you. The cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies are used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, online behavioural data, profiles of users and their preferred sites. They enable our own system to recognise you when you visit us again, enhance your web-viewing experience and allow for more effective online targeted advertising. You may accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in the app and/or browser, application or device, if the app and/or browser, application or device so permits. However, please note that you may not be able to use all interactive features on the SDE Services if cookies have been disabled completely. While the cookie can tell us when you interact with the SDE Services and which pages you visit, it cannot access other data including from your computer or storage device and it does not contain information intended to identify you personally. SDE does not utilise persistent cookies to track, or target advertisements to, persons who are resident in the European Union.
This policy is subject to any existing laws of the Republic of Singapore in relation to the protection of information and if required by any lawful authority for any legal purposes such as the enforcement of any laws or to prevent the breaching of any laws, we shall release all such information as is legally required by the requisite and lawful authority in accordance with the directions of the lawful court of the competent jurisdiction.
So Drama! Entertainment
3 Depot Close, #07-01
(Attention: Data Protection Officer)
Tel: (65) 6895 8013