Web Content Viewer


Any overpayment that arises from your NS Pay will be recovered from you if you are self-employed or if your employer is not registered with the DIRECT scheme. You will receive a letter of notification on the overpayment from the NSmen Payment Centre (NPC), with the reason for overpayment and modes of repayment stated.

MINDEF reserves the right to offset any outstanding overpayment amount from your future NS payments, e.g. your Service Pay, Make-Up Pay, awards and allowances.