In view of the latest COVID-19 situation, MINDEF/SAF will be taking additional measures to enhance the protection of our service personnel. All visitors and contractors entering SAF camps/bases will be subjected to temperature screening and travel declarations.
Individuals found to be with symptoms such as fever, cough, runny nose or shortness of breath will be denied entry and directed to seek medical attention outside. Similarly, any individual found to have travelled overseas within the past 14 days, or have been issued a Quarantine Order (QO)/Stay-Home Notice (SHN), will also be denied entry into SAF camps/bases.
Please refrain from visiting SAF camps/bases, if:
- You are feeling unwell, having fever or respiratory symptoms such as cough, runny nose or sore throat.
- You have returned from overseas travel within the past 14 days.
- You have resided or come into close contact with an active confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- You are currently serving a QO, or SHN, self-isolation, Medical Certificate (MC) or under phone surveillance.
- You have been to ION Orchard, between dates 03 – 11 Jun 21.*
- You have been to Blk 115 Bukit Merah View Market and Food Centre & shops in Blk 116 Bukit Merah View, between dates 25 May – 12 Jun 21.*
- Any shops/food centre/market at 78, 79, 80, 84, 85 Redhill Lane, and 86 Redhill Close, between dates 1 - 15 Jun. *
- Any shops at Tiong Bahru Court (18 Jln Membina), between dates 9 - 15 Jun.*
- Tiong Bahru Yong Tao Hu Coffeeshop @ 56 Eng Hoon St #01-46, between dates 7 - 14 Jun.*
We encourage everyone to remain vigilant and practice good personal hygiene.
* Exempted, if COVID-19 test result is negative.