This is where searing passion meets cutting-edge innovation. Where willpower meets firepower, shaping you into a force for our nation. Over here, pressure is your best friend. Adversity your favourite teacher. Because you are trained to feed off the heat. Equipped to perform in the eye of the storm and the face of the impossible. There is no challenge that fazes you. No circumstance can make you throw in the towel.
This is where you push yourself to soar above all.
Where you learn to be the greatest version of yourself.
Whether it's heading combat mission teams or solving complex engineering problems, our airwomen are not here to make up the numbers. They're here to set the standards and lead the charge.
Find out why more and more women are joining the Air Force.
Love planes, engines and all things aviation? Awesome. Make a flying start in your aviation career with the Singapore Youth Flying Club (SYFC).
Build your foundation. Get familiar with aircraft operations.
Turbocharge your potential in the SYFC, then unleash it with us in the RSAF.
"SYFC has provided me with an opportunity to explore an industry that I previously had little knowledge about. The amazing flying experience that I have been privileged to be a part of has undeniably sparked my passion to join the RSAF."
- Basic Flying Course Phase 1 3 months
- Basic Flying Course Phase 2* 3 months
- Private Pilot License Course 6 months
- *Only students who have demonstrated the competencies of flying at the end of BFC2 will be given the opportunity to make their 1st solo flight, which marks the end of this phase.
- Out of those who achieved 1st solo, only outstanding students will be recommended for the PPL Course.
- Singapore citizen
- Student in a JC, polytechnic or IP/IB schools who is age 16 years and above
- Eyesight <600 degrees per eye
- Astigmatism <200 degrees per eye
- Height 1.62-1.90 m
- To view the full list of requirements for joining the SYFC, do visit their webpage.