(Ground-up Initiative) SAFRA Cares

Date: April - November
event

You don't have to watch helpless on the sidelines as others fall victim to unfortunate circumstances.

SAFRA invites you on a quest to raise funds for the less privileged in Singapore, especially those hit hardest by difficult times.

80% of funds raised will go to low income and vulnerable families, youths and children under the President’s Challenge. The other 20% will benefit severely disabled servicemen injured in the line of duty, under the SAF Care Fund. You can choose to donate using your NS55 credits on your LifeSG app.

Even a small token makes a difference. Make each dollar count.

Scan to give with your bank app or LifeSG app (for NS55 credits):

Help low income & vulnerable families, youths & children

event event

Help severely-disabled servicemen

event event

Click here for more ways to give.

In addition, you can take part in a series of charity initiatives, including eSports events, a swim marathon, a charity bowl, a baby race and a festive initiative to give gifts to those in need.

Safra Cares

Click image to enlarge

As part of SAFRA50 to commemorate 50 years of supporting NSmen, SAFRA Cares creates opportunities for servicemen, past and present, and their families to help those in need, while bonding through meaningful experiences.

Join this mission to bring practical help and give hope again to those who have lost it. To see how else you can be a part of it, visit www.safra.sg/SAFRAcares

The littlest token or effort may seem insignificant to you, but can make an impact to someone in need!

Top