- To be a repository of institutional knowledge, serving as an authoritative source of reference on development changes in MINDEF and SAF.
- Communicate MINDEF/SAF policies, trends and developments to MINDEF/SAF officers.
- Educate SAF officers on both professional and military issues by publishing articles of general and specific interest.
- Encourage SAF officers to conduct research into professional subjects relevant to the SAF and to provide the outlet for publication of such works.
- Provide a forum for SAF officers to discuss and debate professional, military and other issues with the view to encourage analytical thinking.
- Project the corporate image of a professional, dynamic and forward-looking SAF
Last updated on 24 Apr 2010